VISA Letter Request
If you require a Visa Letter of Invitation, please complete the Visa Letter Request Form.
- It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees registered and paid in FULL. Until the registration portal is launched we will evaluate these requests on a case by case basis.
- The IEEE Kenya Section can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa applications.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Request for a hard copy visa letter will be subject to the requestor bearing the cost of courier delivery, which will be added to your conference registration fee.
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements at least 3 months ahead of time, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the Kenyan embassy/consulate in your home country.
- IEEE Kenya Section will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE Kenya Section will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- IEEE Kenya Section cannot change the decision of the any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE Kenya Section appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your VISA should be directed to the Kenyan embassy/consulate in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE Kenya Section be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.